Terms & Conditions
Booking and Payment
- All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation by the tour company.
- A deposit is required to confirm the booking, and the balance must be paid on tour.
- The tour company reserves the right to cancel any booking if payment is not received by the due date.
Cancellation and Refunds
WHAT IF THE TOUR IS CANCELLED?
In very rare cases we have to cancel a tour. Due to strong winds or technical problems for example.
We will always offer you to go on that tour on a different date or to do a similar tour. If that is not possible, we will refund the booking fee in full.
WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL THE TOUR?
Up until 7 days prior to the tour date bookings will be fully refunded, with the exception of 4,5% credit card or Paypal fees.
Any cancellations within 7 to 3 days up until departure impose a 50% cancellation fee.
All cancellations within 3 days prior to departure are non refundable, unless you or one of your companions are too sick to go on the tour.
Please show us a hospital statement and we will refund the booking fee. Otherwise, you can reschedule the tour date free of charge.
Changes to Itinerary
- The tour company reserves the right to modify the itinerary or substitute accommodations, activities, or transportation without prior notice if necessary.
- The tour company will make every effort to provide similar accommodations, activities, or transportation as originally booked.
Travel Documents and Insurance
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have valid travel documents such as passports, visas, and health certificates.
- The tour company strongly recommends that customers purchase travel insurance to protect themselves against unexpected events such as trip cancellation, trip interruption, or medical emergencies.
Liability and Responsibility
- The tour company is not responsible for any injury, loss, damage, delay, or inconvenience caused to the customer due to any act or omission of any third party.
- The tour company is not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings of the customer during the tour.
- The customer is responsible for any damage they cause to accommodations, transportation, or any other property during the tour.
- Any complaints regarding the tour must be brought to the attention of the tour guide or tour company representative immediately.
- The tour company will make every effort to resolve any complaints promptly and fairly.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand.
- Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Thailand.