4 Islands Speedboat Tour
4 Islands Speedboat Tour – Escape the hustle and bustle of Krabi or Ao Nang and take a relaxing day off to visit the 4 islands: Chicken island, Poda island, Tup island and Phra Nang. This half day speed boat tour includes transfers to and from your hotel, drinking water and snorkeling equipment. Book this amazing day tour and experience the most beautiful islands around Krabi! The entrance fee to the national park is excluded in this tour.
What to expect on the 4 Islands Speedboat Tour
Our driver, together with a Thai and English speaking professional guide, will pick you up from your hotel at around 8:00. The exact pickup time will be stated on your booking voucher. It takes between 5 minutes and 45 minutes to get to the pier, from where we leave by speed boat. Our first stop is Phra Nang beach, which is said to be the best beach with the finest sand in Thailand. The water here is crystal clear and the perfect place for snorkeling, swimming or sunbathing.
Our next stop is Tup island, which is actually made of a few small islands. When the tide is low, the beach between the islands comes to the surface. The sea is on both sides and you can walk from one island to the other. It’s a must see if you’re staying in Krabi or Ao Nang. Don’t forget to bring a camera!
Our next stop is Chicken island. A long and narrow rock sticks out from this island and, depending on the angle you’re looking at it, looks exactly like a chicken. You can go snorkeling around this island or just go to the beach and relax a bit.
The last stop of this tour is Poda island. It looks a bit like the James Bond spike in Phang Nga, but is mostly interesting because of the exceptionally clean waters. A Thai buffet lunch is included in this tour. There are vegetarian and halal options available.
All good things come to an end! We bring you back to the hotel or villa in Krabi or Ao Nang, where you should arrive at around 15:30.
- 8.00 Pickup from your hotel or villa in Krabi town, Klong Muang and Ao Nang
- 09.00 – Departure by speed boat from the pier
- We arrive at Phranang beach. This is a well known rock climbing spot and the caves nearby house an ancient spirit
- From the beach we sail to Chicken island. Once there you will understand why it’s called that way. Snorkel or sunbathe here
- Tup island is up next. It’s one of Thailand’s unseen highlights. When the tide is low, the sea is separated by a white sandy beach
- Our tour continues to Poda island. This small island has a white and soft beach, perfect for sunbathing and snorkeling. If you’re lucky you might spot a wild monkey as well! Lunch at a beachside restaurant.
- 15.30 – We arrive back in Ao Nang, from where you will be brought back to your hotel or villa
From: 1,295 ฿
What is included in this trip?
Transfers to and from your hotel
Mask & snorkel
Drinking water & Fresh fruits
Thai buffet lunch
English speaking guidt
WHAT TO BRING
What should you take with you if you go on this trip?
Money for national park fees
What should you know if you go on this tour?
Babies under 1 year old are not allowed to join this tour
This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
The admission to the national park is excluded from the tour price, payable to the Thai government on arrival.