Hipster Bike – Half Day Tour
Hipster Bike Half Day Tour
Explore Chiangmai old town on bike with our Original Hipster cycling tour. Forget the modern-day hipster fad, Trailhead will show you sights seen by our ancestors, the original hipsters. Explore sights such as one of the oldest hotels in Chiang Mai, the oldest sports club in Asia and famous sights along the Ping river. See how cultures from all over the world have influenced the Chiangmai you see today.
This is a slow and easy 3-hour tour along quiet paved roads and alleyways, the terrain is completely flat for the duration of the ride so a high level of fitness is not required. As you explore Chiangmai old town on bike you will learn about each of the main points of interest as well as a bit about the local culture and customs.
Our easy bike ride takes us to the following locations:
- Khualek (Chiang Mai Old metal bridge)
- Gymkana Club (oldest sport club in Asia)
- Sriprakad Hotel (109 years old hotel)
- Wat Ket Karam Museum
- 8.30 am,12.30 pm Hotel pick up
- 9.00 am, 13.00 pm Shop departure
- 09:30 am, 13.30 pm – Departure by bike
- We visit these attractions:
– Khualek (Chiang Mai Old metal bridge)
– Gymkana Club (oldest sport club in Asia)
– Sriprakad Hotel (109 years old hotel)
– Wat Ket Karam Museum
- 12:00 am, 16.00 pm – Return to the shop
3.5 hour tour
No booking or credit card fees
Pay a deposit now and the remaining balance on tour
From: 1,200 ฿
What is included in this trip?
All entrance fees
Protective gear– helmet
Friendly and professional guide
WHAT TO BRING
What should you take with you if you go on this trip?
What should you know if you go on this tour?