Book the Private Tour Hong Islands speed boat charter to the Hong islands!
We have boats available for groups between 2 and 47 persons. Hotel transfers, soft drinks & water, snorkeling equipment, and travel insurance are included. The price does not include the national park fee. Regular, vegetarian or halal lunch is available at an extra fee.
What to expect on this private tour
On the Private Tour, Hong Islands we can pick you up from your hotel or villa anywhere in Krabi: Krabi town, Klong Muang, Tubkaek beach or Ao Nang.
As it’s a private speed boat charter you can choose a departure time in the morning between 7:00 and 12:00. The best time to visit is early morning before the crowds arrive. We bring you to the pier at Nopparat Thara beach, from where the speedboat trip to the Hong islands starts!
The speed boat trip takes around 30 minutes to get to the Hong islands. You can create your own itinerary or follow the regular one, which includes stops at the following islands:
- Hong island – This is the biggest island. The name means room in Thai. The actual room is a lagoon in the middle which you can only enter by boat through a narrow passage
- Lading island – A small path leads from the beach up the island. The beach is small but big enough to relax in the sun or go snorkeling. It’s also called paradise island
- Pakbia island – A small island with a rocky beach on one side and a superb beach on the other side. The rocky beach is a perfect snorkeling location because of its clear water. On the other side, you can relax on the beach in the shadow of the trees. Soft sands and shallow water: the perfect place to relax!
- Daeng island – A rocky island with good snorkeling reefs for some off-boat snorkeling.
As you are booking a private tour we can customize it to your needs. You can for example stay longer on Hong island or explore beaches that are not frequently visited. If you wish to do so, please let us know so we can instruct the captain.
The total charter time for this speedboat to the Hong islands is 6 hours. You can extend this tour if you wish, as long as the boat can make it back before dark. Life vests are included in the price in the sizes S, M, L and XL. They are not suitable for children under 4 years old, so please bring your own if necessary.
At all stops, you will have the chance to go snorkeling, swimming or sunbathing. We provide a mask and snorkel (fins are not allowed to protect the coral) for all guests.
You can choose the size of the boat and the number of engines based on the size of your group:
- 1-15 persons: 1 engine speed boat
- 15-35 persons: 2 engine speed boat
- 35-45 persons: 3 engine speed boat
At the end of the day we will bring you back to your hotel or guesthouse in Krabi town, Klong Muang, Tub Kaek or Ao Nang beach.
As it’s your private speedboat for the day, you can add extras to the trip. We can drop you off at a Western, halal or Thai restaurant on Railay beach or you can choose to order a lunch:
- Lunch (picnic-style Thai lunch). Halal or vegetarian available on request
- Buffet lunch for groups of 10 persons or more
- English speaking guide – THB 1,500 for 6 hours. The captain speaks basic English. If you would like to learn about the environment or have good English-speaking staff around, please book it as an extra.
- If you wish to order alcoholic drinks please leave a remark on the checkout page.
- Pickup anywhere between 07:00 and 12:00 from your hotel or guesthouse
- Transport to the pier
- Speed boat trip to the Hong islands (30 minutes)
- Visit Hong island
- Visit Pakbia island
- Visit Lading or Paradise island
- Visit Daeng island
- Return to the pier in Nopparat Thara (30 minutes)
- Return transfer to your hotel or guesthouse
From: 14,000 ฿
What is included in this trip?
Transfers to and from your hotel
Snorkeling equipment (mask& snorkel)
WHAT TO BRING
What should you take with you if you go on this trip?
What should you know if you go on this tour?
We reserve the right to customize the itinerary to fit the tide and weather conditions
The national park fee is not included in the listed price: THB 300 per adult and THB 150 per child. This money is used to preserve the area and can be paid to the Thai government upon entry to the park
Lunch is not included in the price and can be arranged at an extra cost
There are no life vests available for children under 4 years old. Please bring your own if necessary
As the speed boats can’t enter the beach completely, getting on and off the boat requires a few steps through the water